Our Core Values
Peak Agents is passionate about contributing to an online world that is more accessible and enjoyed by everyone! Web Accessibility is a top priority, and influences every aspect Peak Agents, from our website’s design, navigation, content, and functionality. We strive to integrate the latest accessibility technologies and standards for all our members and end users.
We work within the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative of the World Wide Web Consortium (the main international standards organization for the Internet); and the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI); . If you encounter any areas where we can make things more accessible, please be sure to let us know. We also thank you in-advance for helping us make the Internet a more accessible place for everyone!
2. Equity, Inclusion & Diversity:
We believe that by fostering a culture of equity, inclusivity and diversity at the foundation of everything we do, we can help contribute to a better world. All Peak Agents members and end-users can confidently use our network without facing discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, or disability, as defined within Canada’s Human Rights Act.
We have a zero tolerance policy for any and all forms discrimination.
Peak Agents is committed to meaningful consultation, and building respectful relationships across Canada with Indigenous peoples. We fundamentally believe that everyone has a responsibility and role in Reconciliation. Peak Agents is committed to centre Indigenous voices, stories and culture, and continue to listen and learn.
- United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada: Calls to Action
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Orange Shirt Day
- National Center for Truth and Reconciliation
- Native Land Digital Maps
Did you know that when you use Peak Agents to connect with our amazing Members, you’re also choosing to “Go Green”?
Peak Agents’ environmental philosophy is simple:
- Use repurposed office furniture made from recycled materials.
- Use recyclable waste, minimizing landfill refuse.
- Donate or recycle used electronics, batteries & environmentally sensitive materials.
- 99% Paperless operation.
- Operations powered by clean, sustainable hydroelectricity, minimizing our Carbon Footprint, while maximizing our positive impact using clean energy.
We consider our impact on people, the environment, and the planet, with all of our policies. We pride ourselves in our commitments to being a sustainable, responsible company, while advocating for a greener and cleaner future.